Symptoms of computers in need of repair:
- Computer rebooting without warning
- File is duplicated many times
- Pop-ups advertising products or services
- Your computer sends out messages advertising a product or service
- Fake virus alerts
- Files might be deleted
- Missing dll file message on system boot up
- Windows or programs taking a long time to load
- Toolbars appearing on your internet or desktop
- Security alert or virus scanner disabled
- Windows does not boot up at all
- Computer runs very slow
- Computer freezes
- You receive an out of memory error message
- New programs cannot be installed or installs incorrectly
- Programs that used to run, do not run anymore
- Cannot run task manager or msconfig
- Antivirus gives a virus alert message
When we tune up your Computer …
- We ensure that you have a valid, up to date Antivirus in good running order.
- Install an updated, good running order spyware protection program
- make certain that your system has a firewall to help fight off hacking attempts
- Install free software that helps your computer run fast and efficient.
- The software removes any issues that are slowing down your computer.
- Our expertise allows us to optimize your system, and our great customer service and training ensures that you are well equipped to operate your programs effectively.
- Remove any potential dangerous programs and let you know of them and some alternatives.
- Do our best to save any existing data from your system before servicing.